TRAINER & CONSULTANT
Sadie Smith is a licensed Marriage and Family Therapist who lives and practices in Denver, CO. She has worked for county mental health agencies as well as running her own private practice. She has specialized training in utilizing EMDR to treat pre-verbal trauma, structural dissociation and applying EMDR principles to treating very young children.
Sadie has recently focused her work on providing EMDR Intensives to adults, treating recent / single incidents, ongoing traumatic stress as well as comprehensive “story clearing,” Intensives. Sadie also works internationally in providing group and individual EMDR in various different contexts.
As a Certified EMDR clinician, an EMDRIA Approved Consultant and a volunteer Trauma Recovery HAP basic training facilitator and trainer, Sadie enjoys providing quality EMDR treatment to her clients, as well as providing EMDR trainings and consultation to other clinicians in the US and abroad.
- EMDR Intensives – Learn how to conduct in-person or online EMDR Intensives with Clients
- EMDR Therapy Protocols for Early Intervention and Ongoing Traumatic Stress – Learn EMDR protocols and AIP-informed Psychophysiological Algorithmic Procedures
- Akeso Counseling – Counseling Services in Denver, CO
- Breakout Healing – Mental Health for NGO Workers
- Refugees and otherwise displaced people
- NGO workers
- Children ages 0-5
- ASSYST- Individual (remote & in-person)
- ASSYST-Group (remote & in-person)
- EMDR-PRECI (remote & in-person)
- EMDR-IGTP (remote & in-person)